Saturday, April 3, 2021

Graphic 45 Interactive Pop-Box Mini Album

Hi 
I wanted to share this Handmade Interactive Pop-Box Mini Album. That I made to put some high school play photos in! I made pop-boxes, then I connected two boxes as pages in my mini album and used #graphic45 paper to decorate this mini album, it also has two pull-tab waterfalls for photos!
 #graphic45 Curtain Call, Leading Ladies, Pantomime, TransAtlantique Travelogue and Globe Trotter. I used #stampersanonymous #timholtz tiny things stamp set and #rangerink #graphic45curtaincall #g45paper #scrapbooking #embellishments #leadingladies #puppettheatre #mim #tophat #curtaincall #makersgonnamake #handmadegifts
@graphic45

















Pull tab one is the lady that sits on top of the mini album.












Pull tab 2 is the Mim on the side of the mini album.




















 

No comments: