Thursday, March 11, 2021

Graphic 45 Garden Goddess Embellishments Tutorial


I made these mixed media embellishments for the graphic 45 challenge this month. They have a wonderful prize package, come visit their Facebook page!!
To make these, I used alcohol ink colors.... sunshine yellow, Silver, Meadow and citrus and blended solution 


Then grab your sticker sheet and cut around the frame of one of the stamps
While my ink was still drying I found some scraps with images I wanted to fussy cut
Then I took the sticker, traced the size on my inked paper, added my fussy cut image and trimmed it to fit
Then I added the trim from around the sticker



If you have a hard time finding words for ATC or embellishments, the letterheads of the papers work great
I go around my words with a few pens


Then add some gems, pearls or even charms







 #graphic45 #graphic45mixedmedia #tutorial 

No comments: