Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Graphic 45 Paperclip Bookmark Tutorial!


Hi I'm Gina and love to use my Graphic 45 Scraps to make little paperclip bookmarks for gifts and mini albums!
They are very easy to make you will need.....
Graphic 45 Scraps
Solid cardstock scraps
Ink
Scoretape, glue
Sissors
Paperclips
Optional....Graphic 45 stamps, gems, ribbon, lace, charms..ect.


First measure a cardstock scraps with your Paperclip, it needs to be slightly smaller.

Then slid your paper on to the solid bar.
Like this! Then fold in half as even as possible, leaving a nice flap on each side of the bar
And apply glue or scoretape, I like to use scoretape right on my paperclip so my paper won't slide.
Then I freehand some tails at the length I want.
And cut them!
Then I inked it.
Then I grabbed a scrap and traced my tag on. Cut it
And inked it, and glued it on
Then I dug through my scraps and picked pieces I thought I would use
Then started trimming and building my Bookmark
You can also use fabric scraps like this one.

Scraps used were Graphic 45 Secret garden!





No comments: