Tuesday, April 16, 2019

"Graphic 45 2019 Brand Ambassador Audition"


Hi I'm Gina a.k.a. c90designs, I love Graphic 45 paper and am so excited to have a chance to try for a spot as a brand ambassador!
I have three projects, and a tutorial under this post for the paperclip bookmarks embellishments! I love to challenge myself to use the paper pad in different ways!
Project One
Hand crafted dress embellishments using Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper pad! Ribbon, lace, charms, and gems!





My Second project is a male Mini Album!
Using Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper pad.





My third project is a Female Mini Album using one of my paper dresses, I also used Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper pad!







And look for the tutorial for these Paperclip bookmarks in post before this one!
Thanks for looking and the chance for a spot!







2 comments:

Charee Filimoehala said...

Hello Gina,
Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. Your attention to detail and those 3D dresses are divine! Happy Papercrafting!

C90designs GL said...

Thank you so much!!!